Professional summer camp coaches teach players how to play their game.
Baseball players ages 7 to 12, Softball players ages 7 to 14. Players are in separate groups by baseball and softball, then by age and skill level. Players are taught:
- Fundamentals of throwing, fielding, hitting
- Specifics of infield and outfield play
- Proper base running techniques
- Situation defense training
- Controlled scrimmage games
- Each summer camp is Monday thru Thursday, from 8 am to 12 pm
- Players for baseball camp and softball camp should dress to play ball and bring their bat, glove, helmet, etc.
- Water is provided, but most players bring their own drink bottle and a snack
June 19th thru 22nd at Steele Creek Athletic Association, 13530 Choate Circle, Charlotte, NC 28273
June 26th thru 29th at Edna Love Park, 300 Park Road W., Indian Trail, NC 28079
July 10th thru 13th at Pineville Memorial Ballpark, 212 Lowry Street, Pineville, NC 28134
July 17th thru 20th at Freedom Park (Dilworth Youth Sports Association), 1900 East Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28203
July 31st thru Aug 3rd at Steele Creek Athletic Association, 13530 Choate Circle, Charlotte, NC 28273
August 7th thru 10th at Pineville Memorial Ballpark, 212 Lowry Street, Pineville, NC 28134